Since the inception of the Special Grants Program in 2004 by the NY Grace LeGendre Endowment Fund, fourteen Special Grants have been awarded:
- The Buffalo BPW/NYS chapter, in support of an individual development training program
- The Norwich BPW/NYS chapter, in support of the “Norwich Women’s Conference”
- The BPW/NYS Fall Board and Youth Leadership Conference in support of a motivational speaker for the Youth Leadership segment of the program
- The Grand Island BPW/NYS chapter, in support of a breast cancer awareness program
- BPW/NYS in support of domestic violence prevention program for teens
- The Grand Island BPW/NYS chapter, in support of a diabetes awareness program
- The Professional Women of the Finger Lakes chapter NYSWI in support of a conference for women to “jump start” their careers or businesses
- Steuben County chapter NYSWI for their program on honoring Women Veterans
- NYSWI in support of a conference speaker addressing "How to Deliver Yourself with Confidence" at the 2016 Annual Meeting.
- Ala Ladd in developmental support of "Help Getting Healthy," a series of online videos designed to assist middle-aged women in their professional lives.
- Buffalo Niagara Chapter of NYSWI in support of a commemorative issue of the NIKE celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage in New York State.
- NYSWI in support of a conference keynote speaker Kate D Mahoney addressing "The Misfit Miracle Girl: Candid Reflections" at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- River Campus Libraries of the University of Rochester in support of the digitization of the Louise M. Slaughter Congressional Archive.
- NYSWI in support of a workshop at the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- New York State Women, Inc. Mohawk Valley Chapter was awarded $250.00 for their program “From Burnt Out to Fired Up” by Tricia Sticca.